Friday, December 14, 2018

Happy Holidays 2018 Newsletter


Bishop's Stock Fine Art, Craft & Wine
The annual Studio Sweep Sale at Bishop's Stock in Snow Hill, MD, continues through January 26th. I have dozens of floral paintings there priced 75% off or more, depending on how many you buy. A pdf catalog of the work at Bishop's Stock is available (from me) upon request.


Touchstone Gallery
My painting "Looky-Loo" is in the Inch by Inch show at Touchstone in Washington, DC. The opening reception was a lot of fun! The show will be up through December 23rd. Just a few blocks north of Metro Center.



Online Shopping
And if you do not live near any of the galleries, you can always check out my Etsy shop, which will be fully updated by the end of the week. Right now there are 15 framed paintings (with a few more still to be posted) and 67 unframed paintings marked 75% off. Shipping within the US is free. Please order by Dec 14th to guarantee Christmas delivery. I can always gift wrap & ship directly to your recipient, too. Lemme know. Happy Holidays, friends!


Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum Gift Shop
The Holiday Sale at JPPM in St. Leonard, MD, ends tomorrow, December 15th. I have 10 framed landscape paintings there. You still have a bit of time to swing by for last minute shopping. The gift shop is open from 10am-5pm, but I will be picking up my artwork around lunchtime tomorrow. Tick, tick, tick...

P.S. -- Please subscribe to my mailing list to have this news and info delivered directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment