Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Fall 2018 Newsletter

I haven't emailed in a while.
This year has been very "medical." I felt blah for long stretches of time. So it surprised me, as much as anyone else, when I realized that I made 125 new paintings (not counting duds or doodles or photos). And currently I have 135+ paintings available. How did it happen exactly? Your guess is as good as mine. Here's where you can find my work this holiday season. Cheers, friends!


Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum Gift Shop
The Holiday Sale at JPPM in St. Leonard, MD, has already begun. I have framed suburban landscape and tree paintings there, a total of 10. The gift shop is open daily 10am-5pm through Dec 15th. Please note: this Saturday, Dec 1st, is Red Dot Day, and my paintings will be discounted 10%. A pdf catalog of the work there is available upon request.


Bishop's Stock Fine Art, Craft & Wine
The annual Studio Sweep Sale at Bishop's Stock in Snow Hill, MD, begins Friday, Dec 7th. I turned in 42 floral paintings for the sale, and they are priced 75% off or more, depending on how many you buy. Between the art sale, fine jewelry, scarves, wood carving, and wine, you could do most of your holiday shopping in one stop. A pdf catalog of the work at Bishop's Stock is available upon request, as well.


Touchstone Gallery
My painting "Looky-Loo" is in the Inch by Inch show at Touchstone in Washington, DC. The opening reception is Saturday, Dec 8th from 2-4pm. I will be there, but I'm making a day of it. The gallery is near the National Museum of Women in the Arts, where I will be when they open at 10am taking in all the smash-the-patriarchy goodness. If you would like to meet up, please send me a note, and we can exchange cell numbers. If you can't make the reception, Inch by Inch will be up Dec 5th-23rd. Hope to see you!


Online Shopping
And if you do not live near any of the galleries, you can always check out my Etsy shop, which will be fully updated by the end of the week. Right now there are 15 framed paintings (with a few more still to be posted) and 67 unframed paintings marked 75% off. Shipping within the US is free. Please order by Dec 14th to guarantee Christmas delivery. I can always gift wrap & ship directly to your recipient, too. Lemme know. Happy Holidays, friends!

P.S. -- Please subscribe to my mailing list to have this news and info delivered directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment