Monday, April 10, 2017

Shop Update


I painted "Before the Birds" (8 x 8 inches, acrylic) on site at last year's Paint Snow Hill. I started working in almost complete darkness, parked on the side of the highway. The bright colors in the field, chimney, and house were the last things I added as the sun was climbing into the sky. This scene changed drastically during the hour I sat there painting. Sunrise is fast!

I'm leaving for Snow Hill on Wednesday. Today is Monday. Which means I'm working my way through a huge checklist of things I want to get done at home before I leave.

One of the things on my to-do list was to update my Etsy shop. There are now 43 available paintings listed (but who's counting?...). Each one has a little story.

I like stories.

But I digress.

I like digressions.

I wanted to let you know that 25% of the purchase price of any paintings I sell from April 12th through April 18th, 2017, will be donated to Snow Hill Arts on the River. I will ship artwork immediately when I get back home on April 19th.

You can see what I'm up to on Facebook and Instagram while I'm off painting. Happy Easter! Happy Passover! Have a nice Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment