Thursday, April 6, 2017

April 2017 Newsletter

News from Barb Mowery Fine Art

I’m merrily packing my bags and brushes, but I made something for you to watch. Read on…



Paint Snow Hill 2017

Yes, the video is 3 minutes & 55 seconds long. But it’s my entire newsletter this month. (And there’s an Easter egg or two if you stay with me to the end.)

'Wet Paint' Show & Sale

Ticketed Preview Night
April 15th from 6-8pm
Admission is $30, which will be applied
to your purchase of artwork.

Show & Sale
April 16th from 12-4pm
No admission fee

The Old Firehouse on Green Street
Snow Hill, MD

Look for updates on the Paint Snow Hill FaceBook page. Contact Bishop's Stock Gallery for more information.

I would love to see you there!
Barb


P.S. -- If you would like to have my monthly newsletter delivered to you by email, you may subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment