Monday, March 1, 2021

March 2021 Newsletter

Dear friends,

My painting life seems to be feast or famine, so it is with a grateful heart that I invite you to my April art banquet! I will have artwork in 2 exhibitions and will return to Artists in Action at Annmarie Garden for a week. All the details are below. Happy Spring!

Love,

Barb

Barb's monotype prints in the On Paper exhibition

On Paper: Printmaking, Book Arts & Beyond

I have 4 monotypes in the "On Paper" exhibition at Annmarie Garden, now through September 26th, in Solomons, MD. The show has many online extras:  

Video demo of me monotype printing - HERE

Other artist demonstration videos (click link & scroll down) - HERE

See all the artwork in the show - HERE

Take a video tour of the exhibition - HERE

Exhibition

February 20 – September 26, 2021

https://www.annmariegarden.org

 

"Garden Reflections" painting by Barb Mowery

Still Life: Recent Work by Regional Artists

I am pleased to have been invited to participate in the "Still Life" exhibition at the Staunton Augusta Art Center from April 2nd - May 8th, in Staunton, Virginia. My 4 paintings in this are new--like, I painted them within the past month NEW. The opening reception is Friday, April 2nd, 5-7pm.

Opening Reception

Friday, April 2nd, 5-7pm

Exhibition 

April 2 – May 8, 2021

https://www.saartcenter.org/

 

Annmarie Garden

Artists in Action

I am participating in the 2021 Artists in Action Program at Annmarie Garden from April 10th - 18th (but not the 15th) in Solomons, MD. I will be painting outdoors around the grounds all day every day. Fingers crossed for nice weather! Come see what I'm working on. I have 4 landscape paintings on display in the main gallery, too.

On Site

April 10 – 18, 2021 

(not April 15th!)

https://www.annmariegarden.org

 

Paintings for sale!

Shameless Commerce

All 12 of my paintings on display at Annmarie Garden (410-326-4640) and the Staunton Augusta Art Center (540-885-2028) in April are available for purchase. Please contact the respective galleries to purchase. They love happy collectors & are glad to ship artwork to new homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment