Wednesday, January 27, 2021

January 2021 Newsletter


In which I reopen my shop, slash prices, have a flood, rebuild, burn stuff, make plans & whew, that seems like enough for 1 newsletter. Read on…

After the Flood Sale!


After the Flood Sale!

In honor of (finally) reopening my shop today, I'm having a pop up sale!

* 50% off all framed paintings

* 50% off all big unframed paintings on paper

* more than 50% off small unframed paintings

* free US shipping included

* sale runs through January 31st

Happy New Year!

Love,

Barb

Shop the SALE

Pandemic Shipping Policy

NEW! Shipping Policy

A) I only ship on Fridays to minimize the number of trips I make to the Post Office.

B) I ship artwork via USPS Priority Mail, fully insured. 

C) But I have no control over items in transit, their progress, or their delivery date. It is unreasonable to expect this of me. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and a USPS service crisis. And so…

D) An item needs to be missing for 8 weeks (from the ship date) before I launch an USPS investigation or discuss a refund. If something has truly been lost in shipping, I want to hear about it.


Before & After the Flood Pics

After the Flood

Back in November, our basement--where I have my painting studio--flooded. Many hours of work and a trip to Ikea later, it's much, much nicer. Check it out!

Burning damaged artwork

End of Year Bonfire

While the worst damage was to flooring, doors & supplies, the flood did destroy more than 50 artworks. They were mainly sentimental losses, like paintings & engravings I made in college & early 20s. I gave them a toasty send-off in the fire pit. Seemed like a fitting end for 2020.


Bishop's Stock is open

Bishop's Stock

Did you know that Bishop’s Stock is open Thursday through Saturday, from 11a to 5p? If you want to come on a different day, you may make an appointment to visit. Please mask-up & practice appropriate Covid safety. And if you are not nearby, they ship. Super convenient! Contact the gallery for more info (410-632-3555).

Last chance to order 2021 Calendar

Last Call

The 2021 tree calendars will be available through the end of the month. Order HERE.


Want to have first dibs on new artwork and sales?

Guess what? My newsletter subscribers had a whole extra week to shop before I announced the sale to the world. That could be you....sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment