Tuesday, December 31, 2019

January 2020 Newsletter

Thank you & Happy New Year!

Thank you & Happy New Year

Dear friends,
There is nothing I love so much as emails from collectors expressing their joy upon receiving their artwork and showing me where my paintings are displayed in their homes. 2019 has been a very good year, and I am grateful for all the friendships and conversations.
Thank you and best wishes to you in the New Year!
Love,
Barb

Barb Mowery's artwork displayed in the homes of her collectors

One of Barb Mowery's paintings in the Sweep Sale at Bishop's Stock thru Jan 2020

Sweep Sale
The annual Studio Sweep Sale at Bishop's Stock Fine Art, Craft & Wine continues through January. They have dozens of my paintings marked down 75%. You can take preview them here, but at least 14 of them are already sold. Please contact the gallery to check availability (410-632-3555).


Barb Mowery with her artwork at Annmarie Garden

Darkness Exhibition
The "When Darkness Falls" show at Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center continues through Jan 26th. The gallery is open daily.

Want a 10% off coupon for my Etsy shop?
Sign up for my mailing list, and I will send you a 10% off coupon to use on anything in my Etsy shop. Also, you will find out about events and new artwork before the rest of social-media-land. If that sounds good, subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment