Saturday, December 7, 2019

Thumbnails of Studio Sweep Sale paintings

The annual Studio Sweep Sale at Bishop's Stock Fine Art, Craft & Wine is underway! The gallery started with 37 paintings of mine, framed and unframed, all marked down 75%. I've had several people contact me wanting to see which paintings exactly I have at Bishop's Stock. Below are thumbnail images of everything, with prices. I know that 6 paintings sold last night at the opening, but I don't know which 6. Please contact Bishop's Stock directly to check availability.

Studio Sweep Sale
December 6th - January 29th

202 W Green Street, Snow Hill, Maryland 21863 
410-632-3555
info@bishopsstock.com

Hours
Tuesday through Saturday  11a-5p
First Fridays until 8p
Sundays – Closed –  Open only by appointment
Mondays – Closed
For appointments call  410-726-0601









No comments:

Post a Comment