Friday, September 20, 2019

Master Study Sale


 All summer I've been busy experimenting and sketching out ideas in paint and looking at the work of master artists like Henri Matisse, Richard Diebenkorn, Lois Dodd, Diego Rivera, Frederic Remington, and Frida Kahlo. These "master studies" were very popular with my people last year, so I've decided to make several of the sketches available. 


Here's what to expect. These are small, original paintings made with acrylic paint on Canson mixed media paper (unless otherwise noted). I have tried to leave a nice margin for matting and framing. As they are a pages torn from my sketchbook, my tape lines were not always straight, and sometimes when I peeled the tape off it took some chunks of paper along with it. These sins are easily concealed with a custom mat and/or professional framing, which I am *not* providing. 

The purchase price includes the artwork and fully insured USPS Priority shipping within the United States. I ship on Fridays.

Shop the sale!



By the way, I shipped paintings today because the people on my email list found out about the Master Study Sale 5 days ago, back on Monday. Would you like to be among the first to know about new artwork? Easy-peasy! Subscribe to my newsletter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment