Thursday, August 2, 2018

Summer 2018 Newsletter


Summer Sketch Sale Begins Tomorrow!
I spent the summer quietly experimenting in the studio, making small, quick acrylic sketches. These sketches have been on paper, which feels weird to me. By “weird” I mean “novel.” And novelty is fun! As the sketches began to pile up, I decided to make several available in my Etsy shop beginning tomorrow, August 3rd. I’ll send out a reminder email in the morning to let you know that that shop is open.

Below is a janky description of what to expect of the artwork and when I’m shipping. Hold onto your hat.


What you get
All the artwork in the sale are original paintings made with acrylic paint on Canson mixed media paper. The pages measure 9 x 12 inches. The painted images are, therefore, smaller than that with a nice margin for matting and framing. The painted area is probably something like 6 x 8 or 6 x 6 inches, but I didn’t measure. As the pages are torn from my sketchbook, my tape lines were not always straight, and sometimes when I peeled the tape off it took some chunks of paper along with it.

These sins are easily concealed with a custom mat and/or professional framing, which I am *not* providing.


When you get it
Orders placed before 6pm ET on Tuesday, August 6th will ship on Wednesday, August 7th. Orders placed after 6pm ET on Tuesday, August 6th will ship on Friday, August 17th. In between I will be sitting next to a mountain lake ignoring my emails.

Subscribe
If you would like my newsletter conveniently delivered right to your inbox each month, then subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment