Monday, January 15, 2018

Playing catch-up: Days 10 through 15


I've been keeping up with my daily painting and posting on Instagram, but I didn't manage to sit down at my desk to update the blog all week or get new listings in the Etsy shop. So I'm going to show you Days 10-15 here. It's hard to believe I'm halfway through the month already!


Day 10: "Consider the Coconut" - 6 x 6 inches, acrylic on birch, $100, available.


Day 11: "A Tune for Those Who Wish to Overlook" - 6 x 6 inches, acrylic on birch, $100, available.


Day 12: "I Does What I Does" - 6 x 6 inches, acrylic on birch, $100,  available.


Day 13: "What Will Become of My Dear Friend?" - 6 x 6 inches, acrylic on birch, $100, available.


Day 14: "Sweetness" - 6 x 6 inches, acrylic on birch, $100, available.


Day 15: "Every Single Night's All Right" - 6 x 6 inches, acrylic on birch, $100, available.

I can feel myself letting go of the motif more each day, and that's exactly where I want to be at this stage in the challenge. So if you see the flowers melting off the side of the upcoming panels, don't be too surprised.

Information about this project, purchasing, and shipping is here

Also, some of my dear friends are painting along with me this month. Check out their work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment