Wednesday, December 20, 2017

December 2017 newsletter

News from Barb Mowery Fine Art

This newsletter will be a short one--you can scan through quickly & get back to your eggnog. Read on…



Yes, YOU! 

Thank you to my wonderfully supportive collectors, my newsletter subscribers, my social media followers, my gallery crew, my tireless cheerleaders, my artist friends, and my dear family. My heart is full. Thank. You.

I sincerely hope you are surrounded by love this season, and I wish you great happiness in the New Year!

Love,
Barb



Online Shopping

My dad did most of his gift shopping on Christmas Eve. Maybe it was the thrill of the hunt, the rush of adrenaline? If that’s your style, too, my e-gift certificates are available through 10pm EST on Christmas Eve. And then I really need to go to bed. It’s a fun new design, too.

My Etsy shop will remain open, but I will not be shipping from Dec 25-Jan 1. If you purchase a painting while I am enjoying time off with my family, then you will have it shipped promptly on Jan 2nd.



Brick & Mortar

Many of my tree paintings are at the Bishop's Stock Studio Sweep Sale through the end of Jan. These pieces are mostly unframed, and marked down by 33%. This week the gallery will be open through Sat.

If you would like my newsletter conveniently delivered right to your inbox each month, subscribe here. When you sign up, I will send you a free, printable coloring page as a little thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment