Wednesday, November 22, 2017

November 2017 newsletter

News from Barb Mowery Fine Art

The answer is yes, yes, and yes! The question was, “Barb, do you have any art for sale?” I was shocked because I feel like I am shouting it from the rooftops. But the reality is that I need to provide a roadmap. In this month’s newsletter I will spell it out: what’s available, where to shop, and how to find deals. Read on…



First: The Big Painting Sale

If you are committed to shop small this holiday season, then think big: it's the annual Big Painting Sale at Bishop's Stock on Small Biz Saturday! Several gallery artists are offering large work at a deep discount for one day. It's time to fill that wall space over your couch with something really special, like, perhaps, my painting "Trio" shown above (marked down from $1,300 to $800). The gallery has other deals lined up that day: discounted wine baskets, raffles, and a jewelry sale. That's this Sat, Nov 25, 11a-6p.
*** Update: "Trio" is sold. ***



Next: Etsy Shop Filled to the Gills

If you’re not being regularly bludgeoned by my social media posts, then please look at my Etsy shop. It has a new look, a short intro video, and now 50 available paintings on the virtual shelves. You will need to order by Nov 28th to guarantee delivery by Hanukkah and by Dec 11th to guarantee delivery by Christmas. If you see something listed as "unframed" and would like me to frame it for you, please ask. I have extra frames here, and I'm glad to do that for you and adjust the price and all that jazz. I love to make holiday magic happen!



Finally: Studio Sweep Sale

And if you have been waiting for a sale, my only discounted artwork this holiday season--20 paintings--will be at Bishop's Stock. These are all tree paintings, mostly unframed, and marked down by 33%. The Studio Sweep Sale opens on Fri, Dec 1st, 5-8pm, and continues through the end of Jan. But this is a really popular event, stocked by many of the gallery artists, so you will want to shop early for the best selection.

*** Happy Thanksgiving! ***

If you would like my newsletter conveniently delivered right to your inbox each month, subscribe here. When you sign up, I will send you a free, printable coloring page as a little thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment