Thursday, July 22, 2010

Make way for baby


While I am ecstatic about turning the empty living room into a studio, I am not so ecstatic about losing those four walls hung salon style and convenient places to hide stacks of paintings. There is simply nowhere to store big stuff out of sight in the empty living room. So I need to come out of the closet with about 50 paintings. Yep, you read that right. Fifty. Here's the deal. These are paintings from 2004 to 2010, all executed in acrylic. Some of them are framed, some are not. Some landscapes, some animals, some people, some weird stuff. Sort of a big grab bag. Between now and Sunday I will be photographing artwork like a madwoman. I will post the paintings in my Etsy shop through Labor Day. All prices are marked down 25%. And the reduced price includes shipping within the US. Although, if you live in Maryland or DC (and the nearer parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Delaware) I reserve the right to personally deliver the artwork to you to save myself a few shipping dollars.

Paintings will start appearing in the shop on Sunday. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment