Friday, November 20, 2009

Craft fair preview - part 3

It's pandemonium here at Fig Point as I scurry around making the final preparations for tomorrow's Holiday Craft Fair in between my shifts at the Big-Box.

Merino wool and mohair stocking cap

I finished a merino wool and mohair ladies stocking cap. (It's a little darker and a little greener in real life.)

Airing out the scarves

I gave all the scarves a nice spritz of lavender infused water.

Costume jewelry

I tagged the bracelets that Mom made for the craft fair.

Acrylic paintings

I designated several small acrylic paintings to bring with.

Watercolor paintings

I matted more watercolor paintings.

Card making

I found my stash of note cards.

Card making

And I made more note cards.

Card making

And I made more note cards.

Card making

And I made more note cards.

Card making

And I made MORE note cards. !!!

I made a bunch of funny little signs and tags and homemade business cards and stuff. And then I ironed a table cloth and bent my ironing board. It was apparently not meant to bear my entire body weight. Long story. I leaned over it when I was plugging in the iron and felt it dip down and not rebound. Now it's sort of wonky. Okay, I guess that wasn't a long story at all.

So. See you tomorrow at the Grace Church Holiday Craft Fair! (Details are here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment