Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Craft fair preview - part 1

Small watercolor paintings

These small watercolor paintings are matted to fit right into a standard 5" x 7" picture frame. And they priced to move at $20 each--perfect for your office holiday gift exchange.

Holiday tea towels

Your grandmother called, and she wants her tea towel back. I made a heap of these holiday kitchen towels for purely nostalgic reasons. They are exactly the sort of thing my grandmother would buy at a craft fair and tuck into my Christmas gift. And now that I think about it, they are exactly the sort of thing she would have liked to find in her stocking. Holiday tea towels are $3 each -- or four towels for $10.

Hand knit scarves

There will be scarves but not quite as many as in past years. Wild, woolly, warm, and wrecycled. (Okay, that was a stretch of the alliteration.) Once again they will be $20 each -- or two scarves for $30.

Reversible kerchiefs

Oh, and I wanted to show the cute packaging I made for the kerchiefs! It was quite a battle getting the headscarves into the envelopes, so I am kind of dreading the first person to ask to take one out and try it on. I'm sure I will never get it back in there. Again, the kerchiefs are $15 each and totally reversible and machine washable.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment