Monday, November 2, 2020

November 2020 Newsletter

If you’ve been waiting for me to paint bigger, I finally have some biggish paintings available. Read on...

Hello friends,

You often ask if I have any larger paintings. Today the answer is "yes, I do." These landscape paintings all feature dramatic sunrise scenes. I enjoy getting up early to catch the morning light as it spills into the world. Have a look!

The paintings are on paper and measure 18 x 16 and 16 x 16 inches. They will will ship to you rolled in a tube, USPS Priority Mail, fully insured. As always, I ship on Fridays. For holiday delivery, hit me up by December 1st.

Happy Fall!

Love,

Barb

Shop the Biggies


But How Will It Look Framed?

This is one example of how the large paintings on paper would look framed. I like the clean, simple presentation of a substantial white mat with a thin natural molding. This painting "Back to Front" measures 17 x 16 inches, and framed like with would measure about 26 x 26 inches. I urge you to consult a professional framer near you--they will help you show the painting to its best advantage.

Shop all Paintings


Stocking Stuffers

The gift shop is full of calendars, hardback journals, new tote designs, cutting boards, fanny packs & mugs. Please get your orders in by December 1st for holiday delivery. 

Browse the Gift Shop


Want a 10% off coupon?
Subscribe to my mailing list, and I will send you a 10% off coupon to use on anything in my Etsy shop. Also, you will find out about events and new artwork before the rest of social-media-land. If that sounds good, subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment