Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February 2020 Newsletter

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Winter Abstracts show at Bishop's Stock opens Friday. And I have a new Etsy shop of gift items like framed prints, totes & coffee mugs.  Read on…


Winter Abstracts Show

I am excited to have a few paintings in the February group show at Bishop's Stock. This month John Nyberg. Anne Holland and Maureen Farrell are featured, but you will also find artwork by John Bean, Petra Bernstein, Abbi Custis, Scot Dolby, Angela Herbert-Hodges, Linda Perry, John Orth, and Maurice Spector in the gallery. Shake off the winter blues, and sample Italian wines at the reception Friday night! 

Opening Reception
February 7th, 5-8pm

202 W Green Street
Snow Hill, Maryland 21863 
410-632-3555


NEW! - Painterly Gifts

I moved all of my printed tote bags, mugs, and fanny packs to a separate Etsy shop -- Painterly Gifts -- along with many new designs. But for the first time I'm also offering small, framed prints of several paintings. I will be adding to the selections in the gift shop each month. Check it out!


Gallery Shop

With all of the prints and gifts moved to the new shop, that means that my regular Etsy shop will feature original artwork. I will continue to offer a variety of art there: framed, unframed, paintings on paper, and collages.

Want a 10% off coupon for my Etsy shop?
Sign up for my mailing list, and I will send you a 10% off coupon to use on anything in both of my Etsy shops. Also, you will find out about events and new artwork before the rest of social-media-land. If that sounds good, subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment