Friday, May 7, 2021

May 2021 Newsletter

 

Dear friends,

First, I'd like to give a warm welcome to the people I met at Annmarie Garden's Artists in Action event (and the Fairy Festival) a few weeks ago--I'm so glad you're here!

Tonight, Annmarie Garden is hosting an After Hours event from 5-7pm with live music, food trucks, a cash bar, and exciting artwork!

The Still Life exhibition at the Staunton Augusta Art Center closes tomorrow, May 8th, so this is your last chance to visit. 

And my website *finally* got a facelift. Let me know what you think!

All the details are below. 

Love,

Barb

P.S. Artists in Action was fantastic, and I have a new project in the works. I will update you on these in a week or 2.


"Municipal Parking" by Barb Mowery

After Hours Reception

You are invited to Annmarie After Hours tonight (May 7th) from 5-7pm to celebrate the current gallery shows! The main gallery features work by Artists in Action participants (like me), and upstairs, you’ll find the On Paper show (also me). Come for an evening of great art, live music, delicious food, and a cash bar.

  *  Masks required inside

  *  Suggested donation of $5/person

  *  Members free

  *  Reservations are not required


"Morning Watch" by Barb Mowery

Still Life: Recent Work by Regional Artists

The "Still Life" exhibition at the Staunton Augusta Art Center in Staunton, VA, closes tomorrow. I was so pleased to have my 4 paintings included. Thank you so much to everyone who made it out to the show & sent me photos!

Exhibition 

April 2 – May 8, 2021

https://www.saartcenter.org/

 

One of Barb Mowery's monotype prints in the On Paper show

On Paper: Printmaking, Book Arts & Beyond

I have 4 monotypes in the "On Paper" exhibition at Annmarie Garden, now through September 26th, in Solomons, MD. The show has many online extras:  

Video demo of me monotype printing - HERE

Other artist demonstration videos (click link & scroll down) - HERE

See all the artwork in the show - HERE

Take a video tour of the exhibition - HERE

Exhibition

February 20 – September 26, 2021

https://www.annmariegarden.org

 

Website update!

Website Update

I finally updated my website. Click around & let me know what you think!

http://www.barbmowery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment