Monday, July 27, 2020

July 2020 newsletter

A dozen new paintings of flowers are in the shop, and the Bloom & Grow exhibition at Annmarie Garden is up through August.  Read on…



Hi there,
I started a series of flower paintings when my mom asked for a painting of lilies for her birthday back in June. I made her painting and just kept on going. A dozen new paintings are in the shop now priced $100 each, which includes US shipping.

SHOP PAINTINGS OF FLOWERS

The Bloom & Grow exhibition at .Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center is up through August, and the main gallery is open to masked, socially-distanced visitors. I have a small painting of trees in the show.

VISIT BLOOM & GROW ONLINE

I’m taking a printmaking class in August though the Art Students League of New York. I’ll be posting pictures of my experiments to Instagram and Facebook. The pandemic is truly awful, but I am grateful for the sudden proliferation of online learning opportunities.

As usual, I ship on Fridays. Stay safe!

Love,
Barb

SHOP PAINTINGS OF TREES

SHOP ALL PAINTINGS



Want a 10% off coupon?
Subscribe to my mailing list, and I will send you a 10% off coupon to use on anything in my Etsy shop. Also, you will find out about events and new artwork before the rest of social-media-land. If that sounds good, subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment