Thursday, May 28, 2020

June 2020 Newsletter

My online painting shop will re-open Mon, June 1st, restocked with new work. The tree-huggers among you will be incredibly happy. Read on…


Hi everyone,
My online painting shop will re-open on Monday, June 1st, restocked with new work. The tree-huggers among you will be incredibly happy. As before, I will only be shipping on Fridays, in order to stay home as much as possible. I hope you are well!
Love,
Barb

"Invitation" painting of trees by Barb Mowery (c) 2020

Bloom & Grow: Brilliant Botanicals

I am quite pleased with myself about my painting "Invitation" being juried into the "Bloom & Grow" exhibition at Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center. 

May 30 – August 30, 2020

Brick & Mortar Show 
(subject to change based on the COVID-19 crisis)

Opening Reception
Friday, June 19th, 5-8pm
Exhibition
June 12 – August 30, 2020

13740 Dowell Road
Solomons, Maryland 20688
410-326-4640

Printed gift shop

Please note, for now I am keeping the printed gift shop closed. I work with a printing partner for those items. Because of the increased number of orders and their efforts to keep their workers safe, the printer is experiencing production delays.  I'll let you know when things are more normal-ish.

Want a 10% off coupon?

Subscribe to my mailing list, and I will send you a 10% off coupon to use on anything in both of my Etsy shops. Also, you will find out about events and new artwork before the rest of social-media-land. If that sounds good, subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment