Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Big in Maryland

A funny thing happened when I checked Facebook one final time before bed last night. My friend Meghan--and I totally thought she was playing a joke on me--told me that my painting "Summer Solstice" was on the Maryland State Tourism website advertising holiday art fairs.

Wha?

Several minutes of confused clicking and scrolling later, I found it. There's my painting with information about the Maryland State Arts Council (MSAC) Marketplace. I participate in the Marketplace, so that makes sense.

What a surprise, and so cool!

The Marketplace is a fun place to browse to see what creative Marylanders are making and  performing on stage. And if you are committed to Shop Small this holiday season, then it's a good place to start.

If you're looking for "Summer Solstice," I sent it across the Bay to Bishop's Stock a few days ago. And it is available! Contact Ann Coates for details (410-632-3555).


No comments:

Post a Comment