Monday, February 1, 2016

Days 28 & 30: Sentinel Thorns & Restraint


"Sentinel Thorns" - 6" x 6", acrylic on canvas panel, sold.


"Restraint" - 6" x 6", acrylic on canvas panel, sold.

30 Paintings in 30 Days is complete, and I am relieved. Thank you for journeying through this month of daily painting with me! Here is a collage of 24 of my tree paintings:



I will type up my thoughts and reflections on the month some time this week. For the moment, I'm taking a break. For information about this project, please click here. And if you're a new visitor, I also have a fine art website and a Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. So enjoyed your work this month Barb I signed up for your newsletter... looking to sign up for your blog as well. Happy painting to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following along with my work all month! :)

      Delete