Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome

Welcome and hello, to old friends and new. I put this blog together to replace www.bbmowery.com, my old art site, which will be off-line by the end of January. Although there are quite a few entries prior to this one already, this post is the first one being written and published in real time. This blog is essentially my artist resume brought to life as a series of blog posts. I used the Way Back Machine to revisit the past several years of art events and post cards and paintings and photos. Going forward I will continue to document exhibitions, artwork, articles, classes, and upcoming art events, so please come back periodically to see what I am up to.

For purchase information and availability in relation to any of the artwork you see here on the site, please send an email to me at bbmowery [!at] hotmail [!dot] com. Email is the best way to contact me. Also, check out my Etsy shop to see what I have listed there.

Thanks for visiting!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment